Filtration by Water Equipment And Treatment Services (WETS)
WETS offers a wide variety of filtration solutions for potable and wastewater applications. Our proprietary features enhance filter system performance and result in improved water quality. Whether installing a new system or renovating an existing one, WETS’s approach to filtration ensures superior performance with low operational cost.
What is Filtration?
Filtration is a crucial component of the water purification process in the Industries. Water is pushed through various filtration equipment. These filters work in order to separate the pollutants and impurities from the water as it passes through them. Nowadays, many industries are adopting the wastewater treatment filters as well as the Water filtration system to limit the wastage of water and make it useful.
Water Filtration is used for optimizing most of the industrial processes that are based on water, including cooling, heating, cleaning, and processing to reduce the operating risks and the costs. Poor Water filtration system may expose water to the surface of vessels that contain it and can lead to generating poor results. Filtration is a commonly used process that improves water quality.
In several cases, the discharged water from one process is taken in use for another process after giving it a suitable treatment. Hence, the Filtration process may help in lowering the costs by reducing the water consumption charges.
Industrial Water Filtration treats and manages four main issues: Scaling, Corrosion, Microbiological activity and Disposal of Residual Wastewater. Boilers don’t seem to have any issue with the microbes as they can’t grow or multiply in such high temperatures.
4 Steps of Industrial Water Filtration Process:
The Industrial Water Filtration process has the following steps that make the water reusable and pure.
- Screening: Contaminated water is introduced in the first stage of filtration as it passes through a screen which is helpful in keeping out any large material from entering the process.
- Coagulation: In this step of the process, chemicals are added to treat the contaminated water and surface off the impurities.
- Filtration: Filtration is a crucial step in the Industrial water filtration system. The water from Coagulation is then pushed through a variety of filters made from cloth, sand crushed black walnut shells, carbon, etc to get it purified.
- Disinfection: The filtered water will now be poured into a closed compartment where all those bacterias or the microorganisms that have survived the filtration step will be destroyed with the help of the disinfectant chemicals like chlorine.
Advantages of Industrial Water Filtration System:
Industrial people are using the Water Filtration system more often because it benefits them in their business. You might be thinking about what the benefits are? Here are the five advantages of using the Commercial Water Filtration System.
- It makes the water clean and reusable.
- It protects the environment.
- It keeps the disease away.
- It strengthens the Economy.
- It produces Energy.
Types of Water Filtration System we provide:
We provide two types of Water Filtration System as follows,
- Gravity Filter : Gravity Filter systems are widely used to run the liquid-solid separation process required in various applications to filter the wastewater.
- Pressure Filter : The Pressure Filter System uses a pressurized vessel where the chemical removal process takes place after the fluid stream comes into contact with the granular media.